Prairie View Association Community Pool Rules
Hours of operation: 9:00 AM – 9:00 pm
THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY- SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Adult Supervision is required at all times for children under 16 years of age.
- A Prairie View Key Card is required to enter the pool. Climbing over the fence or gate is prohibited. Trespassers will be prosecuted. The cost for replacing a Key Card or newly issued Key Card is $10.00.
- The use of the pool is for residents of the Community only and their permitted guests. Each household within the community may not have more than four (4) guests at the community pool at any one time.
- Keep the gate completely closed at all times. Do NOT open the gate for anyone.
- An adult, age 16 or above MUST accompany children under 16 years of age.
- Proper swimwear is required. No jeans, cut-offs, street clothes, or loose clothing allowed for safety reasons. Babies/toddlers MUST wear swim diapers.
- Changing Diapers within 6 feet of the pool is prohibited.
- Persons with skin abrasions, blisters, cuts, diarrhea or communicable diseases shall NOT enter the pool.
- Bathers must shower before entering the pool.
- No glass containers of any kind are allowed in the pool area.
- No Alcohol or drugs are permitted in the pool area.
- Running, jumping, skipping or anything other than walking inside the pool area is prohibited.
- Extended breath-holding activities are dangerous and prohibited.
- Non-service animals are not permitted.
- No bikes, skateboards, rollerblades, scooters, or motorized cycles are allowed within the pool area.
- No smoking or tobacco products may be used in the pool area.
- No person may take, throw, admit, or allow any foreign substance in the pool.
- No diving is permitted.
- Radios are permitted only with headphones.
- Leave the pool area clean at all times. Any items you bring in must leave with you.
- Homeowners and renters are responsible for their household members and guests.
- Homeowner Association or Management is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items while using the pool facilities.
- The pool area may be slippery when wet.
- Failure to timely pay assessments constitutes a violation of the Declaration and, as such, the Homeowners Association may suspend your right to use the pool and amenity center facilities.
- Emergency equipment is to be used for emergencies only.
- In the event of lightning or thunder, all swimmers will clear the pool and remain away from the water for a minimum of thirty (30) minutes after the lightning or thunder has ceased.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY CALL 911.
Maximum load 190
These Rules can be amended without notice for the safety and security of the residents and their guests
If you have questions or concerns please contact the Community Management office at 469-246-3500
Off-site pool operator: Gold Medal Pools 214-441-7370